Vision, Mission and Objectives
We strive to expand the horizons of the mind of our students offering a holistic program moulding the young minds in order to inculcate a spirit of cooperation, planning and commitment.
To transform the lives of our students by offering a value cantered higher education by emphasising academic excellence and practical application of skills designed to lead our students in service to God and to mankind.
Our Corporate responsibilities to:
- The Church:is to provide Christian leadership.
- The Public:is to develop dynamic business entrepreneurs, social leaders, scientists and innovators in all fields.
- The Students:is to build and integrate a wholesome environment that is conducive to developing balanced human relations, stable emotional personalities and strong ethical convictions.
- The Faculty:is to offer an environment where creative and academic skills can be enhanced and to provide remuneration commensurate with their ranks as per policy.
reflecting our best knowledge about learning process, we shall endeavour to prepare competent changes.
Lowry Memorial College, through its curriculum, programs, Christian environment and co-curricular activities, intends to accomplish the following objectives.
- Broaden the knowledge of God as Creator and sustainer of all things and Restorer of humanity.
- Instil Christian values.
- Share the Seventh-day Adventist legacy and promote its lifestyle with its ethical, social and cultural implications.
- Respect human beings without discrimination.
- Increase understanding of basic principles and concepts of science (natural and social), arts and humanities.
- Deepen knowledge and master skills in the chosen field of study.
- Develop critical thinking.
- Inspire the students to be patriotic citizens.
- Function as effective agents of change.