Lowry Memorial College, through its curriculum, programs, Christian environment and co-curricular activities, intends to accomplish the following objectives.
1) Broaden the knowledge of God as Creator and sustainer of all things and Restorer of humanity.
2) Instil Christian values.
3) Share the Seventh-day Adventist legacy and promote its lifestyle with its ethical, social and cultural implications.
4) Respect human beings without discrimination.
5) Increase understanding of basic principles and concepts of science (natural and social), arts and humanities.
6) Deepen knowledge and master skills in the chosen field of study.
7) Develop critical thinking.
8) Inspire the students to be patriotic citizens.
9) Function as effective agents of change.