Kindly read through the admission procedure carefully and apply
1. Apply through Onpne or by post.
a Attach copy of 10th & 12th or any equivalent quapfying examination mark sheet.
b Attach Aadhar card copy.
c Admission will be on the basis of merit.
2. Selected candidates will have to face interview by Onpne.
3. Call letter of confirmation will be sent to the candidate after the onpne interview.
4. For Provisional Admission upon receiving the letter of confirmation
a. Required to pay 1st instalment fee of ₹. 50,000 for BSc N within the specified date faipng which the admission will be cancelled.
b. Required to pay 1st instalment fee of ₹. 50,000 for MSc N within the specified date faipng which the admission will be cancelled.
c. An additional fee of ₹. 30,000 (BSc N & MSc N) should be paid on or before the registration date.
d. The candidate must physically be present with the parents /guardian for the formal Registration /Admission and for the orientation programme which will be intimated later
e. No refund will be made for amount paid to the college.
5. All admissions are subjected to university approval.
6. Mandatory for the candidate to submit all original certificate at the time of registration.
7. Mandatory for the candidate to stay in the hostel for the entire course (BSc & MSc)
a. Students will not be allowed to leave hostel, stay outside and continue the course.
b. Bangalore native students pving within a radius of 8km are allowed to come from their home, beyond 8km radius are asked to stay in the hostel.