- Respect parents, teachers and elders always.
- Obey teachers, class monitors, prefects, captains & leaders.
- Be punctual to class and other events.
- Be polite, humble and courteous to all.
- Maintain a minimum of 75% of attendance (Compulsory).
- Wear prescribed uniform and ID cards.
- Develop Moral, Social, Ethical, Intellectual and Spiritual values.
- Take part in all co-curricular & extra-curricular activities organized by the School/College.
- Destroy, damage or deface School/College property, sports equipment, lab equipment etc.
- Carry cash, mobile phones, tablets, ipods, electronic gadgets, cameras, transistors, calculators, crackers, explosives, weapons or other dangerous material.
- Be absent without permission.
- Use offensive/foul language, inappropriate gestures or carry/share offensive material.
- Involve in ragging.
- Wear jewelry/ornaments.