ADVENTIST COLLEGE OF NURSING
B.Sc. NURSING (4 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAM)
Our B.Sc. Nursing program is approved by the Govt. of Karnataka and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. It is also recognized by Indian Nursing Council –New Delhi, and Karnataka Nursing Council – Bangalore.
The college offers excellent facilities and infrastructure including:
• Qualified and experienced faculty
• Technology-enabled classrooms
• Well-equipped laboratories
• Updated Conventional and e-Library
• High-speed Internet
• 24×7 CCTV Surveillance
• 100% Placement Guarantee for eligible students.
1. Candidate should have passed PUC/12th/HSE/ISC or equivalent exam in Science stream with a minimum of 50% average marks in science subjects, (i.e.) Biology (Botany & Zoology) Chemistry and Physics.
2. The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on August 1, 2018.
3. Both Boys and Girls are eligible to apply but priority will be given to Girls. Admission will be based on merit, decided by entrance test.
4. Hostel facilities are provided for both boys and girls, contracts have been signed with reputed hospitals, in Bangalore city to conduct clinical for the students. Qualified, experienced and efficient staff has been appointed to give the best possible training.
Duration of the course is 4 years
AWARD OF DEGREE:
Successful completion of the program will lead to the awarding of Bachelor in Science – Nursing (B.Sc.–N) degree by the RGUHS, Bangalore.
Well-furnished, ventilated and spacious hostel facilities are available separately for both Men and Women.